Vacancies at Cullins Yard
Senior Sous Chef
Full-time, £25,000.00 + /year depending on experience. (Let us know your salary expectations)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced senior sous to join our growing team.
Must be passionate about food quality and presentation as well as working well within our team.
This role will involve 40-47 hours a week. Split shift days will be required.
We are casual not formal, a great place to enjoy either a Saturday night treat; a mid-week catch up with friends over a coffee; a place to gather the family on Sunday for a roast dinner before heading out for a walk; or somewhere for meetings with business colleagues.
If you would like to become part of the team at Cullins Yard, as Chef you would be assisting the head chef in duties that would include;
- Responsible for all food production ensuring that food is prepared to an exemplary standard.
- Overall accountability for hygiene and health and safety within the kitchen.
- Direct the food safety system – ensuring all team members are fully trained and aware of how food is stored, rotated and disposed of and monitoring their adherence.
- Responsible for the training, coaching and development of the kitchen team to ensure the delivery of excellent food quality and guest satisfaction.
- To train and coach the front of house team to ensure that they have a good knowledge of all menu items to so that our guest service is of the highest standards.
- Complete daily and weekly stock checks and be responsible for ad hoc external food audits
- Input to menu development as required.
You will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to deliver excellent customer service and great team work in a fast paced and pressurised environment.
- Passionate about hygiene and customer service, taking pride in your work and ensuring it is always completed to the highest standard.
- Be a role model and set a vision to inspire the kitchen team.
- We will be looking for someone who is thorough and well organised. Proactive and decisive, MUST have the ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure. Also have good listening and communication skills.
We offer a comprehensive training and induction program along with a competitive salary, 28 days annual leave, realistic working hours and great career prospects in return.
Salary dependant on experience and can be discussed during an interview.
There is an additional tip rate on top the salary which normally amounts to between £1-£1.50 per hour worked.
Salary: £25,000.00 + /year depending on experience. (Let us know your salary expectations)
Chef de Partie
Full-time, From £18,000.00 per year
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experience (if possible) to join our growing team.
Must be passionate about food quality and presentations as well we working well within our team.
This role will involve 40-45 hours a week. Split shift days will be required.
Your duties will include:
- Good housekeeping
- Preparation of dishes to highest quality and standards
- Good communication skills
- Basic food hygiene- food hygiene certificate would be advantageous
- We will be looking for someone with a positive attitude, works well within a team and MUST have the ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure.
Salary: From £18,000.00 per year